Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 356: Alone, Not Alone, and Never Alone

In the morning I found myself in a place where I was determined to really getting this SFC Christmas Program DVD finished. I published each video with around 20 minutes between each just waiting for the video to finish. Eventually they were all done, and I went right to work on the DVD menu. It took a while, but after all the imports it was done. I then decided to check the videos, only to find that the audio quality wasn't as good as it was on iMovie. So, I had to pretty much scrap everything I did, and I have to re-publish the videos with better audio so it can be heard well on the DVD. I consider that a video editing FAIL, but let's just move on before I get sensitive.
Later in the afternoon, I had a dentist appointment; it's cool to see the people you trust with your teeth, especially when they already know so much about Australia. My mom and I both got some extra strength cleaning done, so I feel pretty clean at the moment. After that, I was deployed downtown to meet up with some of my SFC peeps. I was there very early, so I went to Borders and got lost in a few comic books; it was a very reminiscent hour, since I had a knack for collecting them. What really surprised me was how far the comics have gone since I last got one; take the New Avengers for example. I think the last volume I have is 6 or 7, but they're already on 12; it's amazing how much happened in the Marvel universe in one year. Once I decided I shouldn't jump ahead to other big stories, I went downstairs to find someone I knew; this mission came with little success; but after a while, I eventually found them. We pretty much spent the night walking around the city, sharing laugh after laugh, story after story, and more laughs; I love my friends. All of them. Even those of you that join me on this life adventure by reading this right now. You're awesome =) As Tobuscus would say it, "Bless your face. If you sneezed during this video (or in my case, this blog), bless you. Peace off."

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment