Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 352: If I Had An Identity Disc...

Today was a movie day, pretty much. I watched 4 today, which is potentially a record, but I'd rather not try and calculate that. In the morning I woke up to the sound of Iron Will, one of my dad's all time favorite movies. This movie has been dear to us because of the connection we have to it; I grew up watching it, but I still enjoy it every time I see it. Then I watched the Taking of Pelham 123, which I actually thought was a good movie; it was done well, and I still think Denzel Washington is one of the best actors I've seen. After that one, my dad asked if I wanted to see a movie called Upside, so I did. It's about this kid that gets a concussion that damages his brain in a way that causes his eyesight to flip everything upside down. It's one of those Christian movies that people could easily put off, but it was actually really well done (not to mention there was a Family Force 5 song in the background of one of the scenes!). By the time that movie was done, we were getting ready for the main event of the day, which of course was watching Tron: Legacy (finally). All I have to say about this move is that it was exactly what I expected. It was by far one of the best movies I've seen all year, and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. Sunday marks the 4 week period I have left here at home; how amazing to think that a week from today is Christmas, and the day after is the halfway period of my break..

God bless,
Steven

P.S. Tron is still my favorite program; the dude is an absolute legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment