Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 354: Kong Lives

Today was the first day that my dad had off for the next couple weeks. I can't say how great it is that I can spend pretty much the rest of my break with him, and I'm looking forward to it. All we did today was chill, taking care of the dogs and other random things around the house. At one point I decided to try out Derek's Wii, since I wouldn't want it to sit here and not go to waste (In case you don't know who Derek is, he's my sister's new fiancee.) I tried out the new version of Donkey Kong Country, and I have to admit this game is awesome; it totally brought me back to the days when I played Donkey Kong 64 every day for like 6 months straight (and I never even beat it...). In the evening, the whole family was in the living room talking over some family business things, and now that the hour is late, everyone is asleep except me. Now that I think about, I always found myself to be the one that stayed up last; I'm sure I'll find a good reason to stay up this time.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment