Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 361: The 50's Here

Today could have been more eventful, but.... it just wasn't. What is it with Hispanics and their tendency of being lazy sometimes? Man, I thought I was doing alright breaking that stereotype, but now I'm back at it full speed. I can say that it was a good day thanks to my latest addition to my camera's eye collection, the Canon 50 mm f/1.8. I know that sounds super complicated, but it's just a simple lens with loads of awesomeness inside. Plus, I get the perfect opportunity to practice at the "happiest place on earth"", so you know it's going to be good! This was a family day; despite my laziness and lack of effort to do something more productive, it was still a blessed day. This last week of 2010 is going to be good; sometimes you just know, even if it involves Disneyland =)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment