Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 355: The Friends You Know and Love

So today was interesting indeed. I didn't really have plans (I tend to not have plans to begin with), but a plan came my way around 10-something this morning. I woke up to the ringing of my dad's phone because my mom was calling to check on us. I went through some unread messages and found a message from Kazemi (I gave him my dad's phone number for when we were planning on filming my project for the Exchange, but that didn't go to plan at all) letting me know about plans to hang out with some peeps in Daly City. So without hesitation, I got ready and went over to reunite with one of my best friends; we were the only ones on time (naturally), so we spent about an hour just catching up on life and what was happening. Eventually the rest of our group came and we watched Tangled in 3D (absolutely love this movie; much better than Narnia hands down). It was loads of fun watching it again, and even better seeing Katherine tear up during the emotional scenes haha. After that, the group (minus the Garcias) went to the V's house to say hello to our ol' advisor/friend and his wife. We spent a couple hours there, telling what's going on in all our worlds (apparently, I've missed out on a lot, because so much has happened this year that I only just heard about today!). Eventually, the entire Valenzuela family came, and it turned into somewhat of a family reunion. Once I got home, it was chilling with the family until bedtime... which is now...

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment