Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 330: Mixed

Sometimes you get one of those days where you deal with just about every emotion within you. It's like a roller coaster; one point you're on the way up to the peak, then it can speed it's way down and move around in random sequence. Fortunately, despite all that God still blesses me; it's amazing that He does that. My family is one of those things that bring hope back into my day; I am really, really looking forward to seeing them in a week. Right after that chat on Skype, I had the privilege of spending the afternoon with the chapel core team over lunch; it was definitely a fun time, and I'm bummed out that a few of these people are leaving. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about memories of our first semesters and other fun things; apparently, I'm regarded as one of the "big guns" since I'm one of the only two from the January intake on the core team. It's cool! In the evening, I got to direct for Wildlife for the last time; it was a fun time, despite the fact that we had a seriously low amount of people on the team. For real, there were two camera operators, one graphics operator, one producer/pres operator, and myself; that's half a team, and we made it through a whole service. Man, that's sweet. My final weekend in Australia for 2010 has begun; take a second to look awesome, time to go.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment