Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 317: Good to be back

Seems like this will be a short update today. Street Teams started the morning off great, with some amazing pancakes and receiving of awards (I received an award for being one of the four main "clean freaks" of our team, which is very surprising. First thing that came to my head was "I wonder what mom would say about this..."). Instead of going to the Towers today, I was stolen by the Waterloo Streets team to capture their community barbecue using pictures and videos; definitely what made my morning. After that and some lunch with Donny, I decided to invest the afternoon with a game that takes me back to middle school: Lego's Rock Raiders. It's been such a long time since I've played this game, yet I still remember just about everything from it; just goes to show how much I was addicted to it. My evening was pretty much just working on the new episode of 223 (which I apologize for not finishing on time; it was bound to happen eventually), hanging out with some of my closest friends here, and just thanking God for an amazing life that I get to live.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment