Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 319: Musos

This day was the beginning of the end. This week is the final week of classes. After this, it's the final stretch until graduation. And to think that it feels like yesterday I was flying into the country with my mom and sister.. I'm grateful that God is transcendent, because I don't know how everything that I've experienced has happened. Today, I said farewell to New Testament Intro, Musicianship/Songwriting tutorial, and my core tutorial (that one was hardest). I've spent the past 4 months in these classes, and I've received more than enough motivation, knowledge, guidance, and strength from these classes. I won't lie, I'm gonna miss these classes. Afterwards, I went up to the library to hang out with the college administrator, Misha. When I got here, the administrator was a lovely lady named Lisa; she is currently helping her family out back in her home town, and now we've been blessed to have Misha around to help us. She's one of those people that you can just joke around, and it's loads of fun to be in the library. After that, I went with a bunch of fellow musicians for a special dinner downtown; it was both a time to hang out with friends and say farewell and thanks to our dear friend and chapel team leader, Kajsa. Now I am back here, hanging out with Josh and Donny; tomorrow has a lot of expectation, so it'll be great.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment