Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 315: Way out of left field

So today was great. 100%, pure, homegrown great. Sisterhood was awesome this morning; I got to work with camera 1 again (we're practically best buddies now), and Bobbie Houston gave an awesome word for the ladies from the Hills campus; success from the TV crew! The chapel core team meeting was great too; we discussed plans for the last 2 chapels of the semester (a sad subject, but it HAS to be discussed). New Testament was just as great today; Duncan talked about Revelations. It's a tough subject, but the way he presented it made me excited to read it all over again! Later on in the afternoon, there was master classes; we worked on some random funky song from 1976. It was actually pretty fun, because we didn't get to hear the actual song until the very end. So basically, we had to guess how the song went; I liked it! I would normally go to Team Night, but tonight was different. Instead I went with my old roommate, Tyson, to Streetbeat, because I am working on a video project for Streetbeat with my TV leader Logan. We had a great time just getting the feel of what it involves. Looking back at the past couple weeks, a lot of faith has been raised on my life; I can only hope that this faith keeps growing.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment