Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 316: I Like to Party

Aw man, today was the day. This morning's chapel rehearsal was amazing; I love being in choir, because it's just so much fun. Christian Doctrine was great too; we just started touching on Revelations, and it's looking to be a great last couple classes. Chapel, on the other hand, was nothing short of amazing. Worship was awesome, and we got to hear from the worship pastor from Hillsong London. My songwriting lecture was great as well; our teacher talked about harnessing our creativity, and it was excellent tips on how to do that. After this class, I was pretty much done for the day; so I worked on a little art project and watched a couple movies with friends. So although this blog was particularly short, there was so much (and so little) that happened.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment