Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 327: Encounter In the City

The word "encounter", according to the Mac dictionary, means "an unexpected or casual meeting with someone or something." Today was all about encounter with God, and today we had 3 sessions revolving around that theme. Because of this, the college wanted a strong team to help pull it off right; so I was placed as senior operator for the TV crew for all 3 sessions. Because of last minute roster changes, half our team didn't come to the rehearsal; usually that presents itself as a problem, but we managed. We got to hear from Catrina, Crishan, and Mark today, and as usual they gave incredible messages. The TV crew was amazing today; if anything I got to see how much the team has grown, both in numbers and in experience. The entire time I was just blown away at how well the team performed; we had very little errors, and everyone was on their top game. I consider myself proud of being part of this team, and I'm looking forward to serving in TV as my fieldwork. I am currently watching season 5 of House (looking good so far) and waiting for Donny to come back from his late night shift. I loved this day; it's seriously one I won't forget.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment