Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 314: For My Family

Today was one of those days where I needed a break from the normal, everyday life things. Flat 223 had an inspection to check for cleanliness; I don't even know if they came or not, but I'm assuming it was alright. I left earlier in the morning to work on a video project; it ended up taking about three and a half hours to film since I went just about everywhere (even places I hadn't seen before). The major highlight of it all was that I got to use my friend Ben's Canon Rebel T1i (which is the previous version of the camera I want to get); it was an excellent opportunity to get some practice on using SLRs. When I got back, I put the video together and relaxed for a bit before Powerhouse was supposed to start. IT was actually pretty good; City campus was graced with a visit from Darlene Zschech as our guest speaker; it's amazing the kind of influence she brings to the church. She and her husband have recently been given a position as senior pastors of a neighbor church; they'll be starting next year; how exciting! Now I am going to sleep; so later!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment