Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 325: Josh is 20

Yup. Josh Reece is officially an adult now. It was a momentous day for all of us, because this guy is seriously a legend; I consider it such an honor to live with him. the morning started with choir; it was a great morning, and I'm looking forward to next Sunday and my last time of serving in choir for the year. My afternoon was pretty much hanging out with Josh and Donny, and eventually going to church. The evening was when we went out to celebrate Josh's birthday; we had dinner at this seafood restaurant and watched this random movie called Skyline (which is one of those movies you're fine watching once and only once). A video of this evening will be in the works soon. I have a day off tomorrow (REJOICE!!!!), but I still need my sleep. So good night!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment