Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 321: Bus Flow

Today was the first time I've traveled far from my regular college life area in a while. I took a trip to Eastgardens just to get some time to myself and scout for good deals on clothes (Donny's clothes aren't fitting him very well now, so I'm trying to see if there's any place out here that can benefit him without hurting his wallet). The most promising place I found was not much of a surprise, yet came across as surprising: Target. It's amazing that even thousands of miles away, Target continues to give me some of the best deals around; it's not exactly the same, but it's still Target so it's fine with me! I also found K-Mart to be a promising place to shop; when you can get shirts from $8, shoes from $10, and jeans from $20, you know something's up. In a good way. I came back just in time to Skype with my family; but due to my misunderstanding that daylight savings happened in SF a little while back, I meant for the conversation to take place an hour earlier than I planned. But I managed to talk with everyone, so it was alright. After a small relax time, I joined Donny to the city so he could look for a book; the mission was unsuccessful today, but that will change tomorrow. As soon as I got back from there, I got ready for Powerhouse, which was loads of fun; I really got to just chill with my leader Valerie and discuss our opinions on random stuff. I'm a bit tired from so much activity, but I'm grateful to the One who gives me strength to keep going, no matter how tired I am.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment