Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 308: Taking Out the New York City-s

Today. Excellent. Here's why. Sisterhood was great; I got to work on camera 1 today, and it was loads of fun. Robert Fergusson spoke on the reasons why he love his wife (it was a sweet message, really), and how that reflects what guys like to see in girls. It didn't necessarily affect me, but I always enjoy his wisdom, and it was great that he could preach to the Sisterhood. After that, there was the chapel team meeting, which went great; we discussed the last 4 weeks of chapel and what we're going to do for them. IT's so weird hearing that there's only 4 weeks left of college.... but anyways, New Testament was also a great class; Duncan talked about the gospels and why some gospels are full on different from the others. After that, I attempted to work on the assessments that got marked not yet competent; little success, but I managed to re-upload two (only to find out less than 10 minutes ago that one of them is STILL NYC!!!). All this is going to do is make this weekend stressful for me, because I don't want to have to deal with these man! I can't wait for them to be over and done with... other than that and a nice trip to ol' Mad Mex with some good friends, my day was excellent. I just really prayer that I can get these assessments competent before the finalization day.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment