Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 309: You Go, Bernard!!

Today was awesome. Like, seriously awesome. I was supposed to get up super early to be part of a support crew, but I ended up sleeping through my alarm (I actually laughed about that happening). Christian Doctrine was a bit different today, because we had an exam; let's just say I will be retaking that due to my mind having gone blank at one point. After a lengthy break, chapel was next; it was such a great time, and we got to hear from the worship pastor of Hillsong Stockholm. Pretty much, my morning was good, and so was my afternoon. Our songwriting lecture was turned into a small preview of the Theology of Worship class that I'll be taking next year; Mary did a great job of presenting an idea of what we'll be doing for that class. when class was over, I had some time before the weekend REALLY started. Tonight, it was Men's Conference, and man was it great. Dr. A. R. Bernard gave an incredible message about the differences between Christians that live by preference and those that live out of conviction. He talked about how we should be men that live by conviction; with this mindset we can stand firm against all odds instead of being susceptible to pressure. It was an amazing word. When we got back here, I went with Josh to Hungry Jack's (because he was really hungry), and then we chilled with Donny and Becca. It was a nice way to end the evening; tomorrow should be just as good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment