Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 395: Commitments

Sundays tend to be one of the best days of the week. Today was no exception. Last night before I went to sleep, I got a message from one of my leaders asking if I could pull a last minute rescue for the TV crew since they were shot on people. So naturally, I accepted. I couldn't ever really turn down an opportunity to work on TV, so it was awesome to do that. I then served with choir, which was so much fun doing again; it's nice to be back in action like this. After the service, I went to pick up a cable to connect my camera to my computer; the reason why is because I recently got a 30 day trial for a stop motion program. It took a good 20 minutes to put a two second video together, but seeing how simple the program makes the process makes me want to strongly consider getting the full program. The evening service was awesome too; we got to hear from Sanga (always a blessing, this guy), and all the college students got prayed over. This is just the beginning of the week, but I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment