Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 374: Kitaro FTW

In exactly one week from today, I will be on my way to Sydney to start the second half of my journey. How quickly time has gone. I was just starting to get accustomed to San Francisco life again, and I'm already having to get ready to leave. But this week should be good; lots of people to visit/hang out with, working on my video project for the Exchange, and eating lots of food for hibernation (just kidding, I won't be doing that). Church today was nice; it's good to be in the house of God, isn't it? I feel that way. After that, my family took me to my favorite sushi place in the world, Kitaro. I loaded up on all kinds of sushi, and I'm still feeling the satisfaction now. I also found time to watch a movie called Hachi with my dad and also edit the video from my family's vacation. Now I'm finishing the evening by watching Are You Being Served? with my sister; tomorrow's a big day, so I'm gonna need sleep.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. Sushi rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment