Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 375: The Pursuit Completed

Today, through the grace of God, I worked alongside my good friend Johnny to make my vision for a video project a reality. My intention was to take two days to film everything, since I figured I might not be able to get all the shots in one day. My dad accompanied us so I could show him exactly what I'll be doing in second year. With my trusty Canon Rebel T2i and 50mm f/1.8 lens in hand, I was ready to make this happen. It's amazing what happens when you put something to prayer; I was actually blessed with getting ALL the San Francisco footage today, and completely on schedule. I got to take the images in my head and place them in my hands, and very soon I will be editing this video in preparation for the Exchange Film and Art Festival. This day was fully blessed; thanks for everything God.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment