Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 377: Tales and Tuxedos

So today was fun! I got to catch up with Hannah while hanging out at Stonestown and Westlake, sharing stories of the past year. It was great to hang out with her, considering we were trying to find some time to do so since I've been here. Just traveling in that area of the city made me realize how long it's been since I was home; my sense of direction was out of whack. I did, however, manage to not get completely lost, so it's all good. After that, my dad, Derek, our friend Brian, and myself went to the Men's Wearhouse to pick up the tuxedos for the wedding; I know the guy from the commercial said "You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it.", but... I would say it's ALMOST accurate. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but if the pants are supposed to be that large feeling, then I guess I'll let that one slide.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment