Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 388: We Meet Again, TV

This morning marked the true beginning to my return. A few days ago, my former TV oversight asked if I could help in the Sunday 8 a.m. service, since it seemed to be shorthanded. There was honestly no way I could pass on this opportunity, so I almost instantly agreed. Upon arrival, I set up a few cameras and was on standby; what happened later on was I had to switch from 1 to 3 since our original camera 3 operator wasn't going to make it. We managed to have a great team, including a German named Johannes who I'm getting better acquainted with. Johannes is one of the best camera operators I've ever seen; he knows his craft, and I always consider it an honor to work alongside him (I learn quite a bit too). After the service concluded, the guys of 236 decided to invest the afternoon in rest; it's been a crazy past few days, and we really just needed to wind down a bit. It was cool to do that, because I don't feel as exhausted (despite not having done much lately). Tonight's service was awesome though; we got to hear from Louie Giglio once again, and it was an absolute blessing. It's so cool how many connections Hillsong has to other amazing churches and pastors; throughout the year, there will be people from different nations coming out here to speak to the Australian congregations. I honestly can't wait for that.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment