Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 385: Dark Alliance

Today, there were only two missions: to welcome my new roommate to flat 236, and to help Donny find a video game that means the world to him. Around 11, Michael (new roommate) came to the flat to drop off his stuff; at this point he's the only one with a girlfriend, so he has reason to be outside more often. Around noon, Donny and I headed out to Eastgardens to find this game called Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance 2; after a long time of searching and searching, I eventually found it. To quote Gabriel Iglesias, "The look that came over his face was like he got a gift from God.". He was almost at the point of tears, which was kind of funny. After an amazing lunch at Oporto's, we came back home; I can honestly say the rest of the day was invested in this game. Pretty much against my will. But it matters to him, so I'll oblige and play along. I also got to see Laz again; he flew in this morning, and seeing him again was awesome. Things should be better with all of us this year; I just hope we'll be as excited about Josh coming back tomorrow.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment