Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 369: Doctor, PLEASE!

Today was all about appointments; literally. In the morning I had to visit my orthodontist, Dr. Fred Warren. So near the beginning of last year, my lower retainer got seriously damaged, and near the end of last year, they wouldn't fit on my teeth at all. Seeing as how I was halfway around the world, I couldn't get them fixed, so it had to wait until today. At first, they seemed to be repaired, but when Fred was readjusting the wires, he discovered a massive crack on the front. Turns out all the times I was trying to get them to fit made the brokenness even worse. So now I have to wait until they get my retainer fully repaired; at least my upper ones are fine. The other thing is I have to make contact with a dentist/orthodontist in Australia so I can stay in procedure with my orthodontist here. After this appointment, I had a little bit of time before I had to go to my regular doctor for a physical/shot check. The perks to this visit is now I know my height and weight, and I only had to take the standard flu shot. After this trip, I could head back home and enjoy the rest of my day with my dad. Father and son days are the best =)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment