Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 372: Out In the Field

Today was a special father and son day. My dad took me on a trip to his office, since I've never seen where he works. We made a stop at IHOP for breakfast, just sharing random stories from the year that just ended. When we got to my dad's desk in the office, I saw that he sticks to his tradition of keeping pictures of our family from way back in the day (like when I was a chubby bunny); that made me smile inside. On the way back, we contemplated seeing Tron: Legacy in 3D, but I think we'll save that for sometime next week. Most of the afternoon was spent at home, which was unusually colder than normal. I mean you know it's bad when you can see your breath in your living room despite having all doors and windows closed, right? It sure was intense. Around 4:30, the men (as in dad, Sausage, Albert, and I) headed out to pick up my sister from work; upon return, I decided to try out Lego Star Wars for the Wii (Derek frequently brings his Wii over, and we play often). Let's just say my inner Jedi truly shines in this game, and I'm looking forward to wasting a couple more hours of my life playing it haha.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment