Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98: Back In Action

Well, the break is over; it's back to college life! It started off right, with Sisterhood; I love being able to serve. It's awesome being the unofficial "water boy"; I get a lot of good feedback, which means I'm doing the job right. After that wonderful morning, I got to rest before the Old Testament tutorial which was great. We talked about God's covenants with Abraham; it's incredible how after all these years God's promise is strong and still at work. Bill Knock, our teacher, is a pretty chill guy. His method of teaching is very laid back, which makes the class not hard at all. When that class was done, it was more break time before Team Night, which we joined with Hills. Man, it was a great night, despite the sudden rain; we got to hear from Darlene! Being in the same room as her puts you at ease for some reason; I don't know why, but I feel the presence of God amplified when she is around. I also got to hang out with more friends today; it's nice to be able to socialize when you haven't really seen anyone for a few days. Well I gotta get up early for choir tomorrow, so later!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment