Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 102: He Makes Me Brave

Today was the absolute best way to start the week off: Performance Day. After weeks of rehearsing, brainstorming, and listening to a song enough to be extremely bored of it, we were finally able to present our product of labor to the rest of our classes; every group brought their own special spins and showcased some incredible talent we have here in our midst. Fortunately for all of you, I was able to (almost) fully record every single performance, so I will gradually post them as I get time to do so. I give major props to all the teams for all the hard work that was put into it; this is one of the reasons I feel God sent me here: to train my talents for 100% ministry. I love it; I wish we could have this class more than once a week (BUT I do appreciate every other class since they all help me develop spiritual strength) It took around 4 hours for all the performances to finish, but we felt like we could have gone all day! It was so good; can't wait for round 2 coming up in May!! Moving on, I had a good talk with my dad; as some of you may know, my other grandpa passed away a couple nights ago. It's amazing how quick life just goes away; it's one of those things that can really make you think about yourself and the "what if"s. But my dad is okay, and for that I am okay as well. One thing I'll always remember from my grandpa is that every time he saw me (even during the later years when blindness became an obstacle), he was happy to see me, and I was happy to see him. The warmth in my heart comes from knowing that he has no need to worry about sickness anymore. Other than that news, my day was one I'd love to rewind and play through again and again; I even made what I think of as my absolute best vlog yet!! It's like the more I make them, the better I am at putting them together. On a smaller note, I am fascinated by Man Vs. Wild; that Bear Grylls is a savage! Hope you had as good of a day as I did!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment