Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 106: "The Force will be with you. Always."

Today was pretty good. We started with Old Testament, which is always entertaining. We took a look at some critical points in Joshua, Judges, and Ruth, as well as the stories of David and Solomon. After that class, it was chapel, and as always chapel rocks. Duncan gave the word on taking action powered by faith, which is something I haven't quite touched on as much. To no surprise, most of the students went to the Subway that just opened today for lunch, but I went to good ol' Charcoal to pay a visit to Izzat; I was craving a kebab. He even put my drink free of charge; how's that for favor of the Lord?? Once that kebab was traveling down the digestive system, it was time for Personal Leadership tutorial with Anita; I really love this class. It's so much, and it's very engaging; we don't just listen to a lesson, we get involved and discuss all kinds of things. It's so good (a lot of people say, 'it's the bayst' for some reason..). Lauren teared up when she found out we not only made a card for her AND her mom but also ordered flowers to be sent to her mom. It's those kinds of things that can make a day worth it. When I got back here, it was mainly resting a bit until I went out to Moore Park to make my last contribution to the NLA movie; unfortunately it took too long of a while to find words I liked, and I missed out on getting the full sunset. I got some of it, but not as much as I would have hoped. The point of the matter really is that it's finished, edited, and now in the hands of Kazemi, who will then make this masterpiece a reality. Then it was uploading a couple more videos from Performance Day; I've been getting a lot of good feedback on them, which is just great. I tell you, Flipper is one awesome camera. Very pleased that I got it. I have 3 left until they're all uploaded, THEN I have to think about the ones from the Box coming up on Tuesday. It should be good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment