Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95: Starting Easter Break

Today was quite entertaining. I woke up around 8 a.m. to get ready for the day. The only awkward thing was that there was some guy I'd never seen before sleeping on the couch................. fortunately, my flatmate Erik explained that he was a friend from the Hills campus that was hanging out here for the day. I'm still weirded out by it though.. anyways, the morning couldn't have been better. We had a scavenger hunt with college people, and it awesome. We spent 2 hours just taking pictures and videos of us doing tons of random, funny, and scary things (it certainly tested my limits; that's all I'm saying on that.) IT was lots of fun, and I got to make a couple new friends too, which was a bonus. After that awesome morning, I went back to the flat and got to work on editing my next vlog. However, it was cut short due to an addressed need to help the guys do some cleaning. So we all worked together, doing things like vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and taking out the trash. When that was all finished, I went back to editing, and I pretty much finished it all up (I'm quite proud of this one too) In all honesty, it was very nice of the school to give us 3 days off; I would be much more tired if we had classes today. The rest of the day was simply relaxing, and I love it! Tomorrow won't be as active, but I'm sure I can find something to do.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment