Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80: Changes Within

So today was absolutely mind-blowing. I started bright and early for my service in choir, which was awesome. Since we had too many guys in the back row again, me, Donny, and William helped lead worship from the very back where no one could see us. As weird as that sounds, it's so awesome; you get a lot more room back there! The morning message was incredible, thanks to Dr. Robi Sonderegger who gave a powerful message on seeking first the kingdom. It's so cool because he's not only an anointed speaker, but he's also a clinical psychologist that's a professional with the human mind; talk about serious brain talk! He inspired me to jump further into God's course of action instead of trying to take my own course, and I'm super grateful for that. During the afternoon, I was just on the internet, having conversations with several people, updating some things like this blog, and I also stumbled upon a great Christian music label called Come&Live!. They have some pretty good bands, not to mention all the bands are 100% all about spreading the Good News; so if you want to hear some great bands of believers and get lots of FREE music, then check out Come&Live!. I love being able to explore the internet and find new bands to listen to; that's the beauty of the language of music. There's always something you haven't heard before. The evening service was just as fantastic, if not more. We got to hear from the wonderful Priscilla Shirer again, and she spoke on taking Jonah's experience in Ninevah and incorporating it into our own lives. It was so good; it gave me a whole new perspective on that 4 chapter book. God is so good, people; His word is so awesome that even when we've read it before, there's still things to discover within the words. Well tomorrow's a day off, so I get to sleep in again 8)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment