Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65: Just What I Needed

Today started with the one thing I love more than worship: outreach ministry. Street Teams was awesome this morning; we helped a friend with setting up curtain rod holders, and we spoke to many other tenants of the Waterloo Towers. Lots of good feedback is coming from the Towers, which is great not only for the ministry, but also the church. After that great morning, I came back to the flat, not expecting to do much else; but my roommate Anders told me about a new bed that's been hanging around. I went with him to check it out, and it's SOOOOOOOO much better than the one I had. So with Anders's help, we carried/rolled the bed all the way back to the flat, and now I have a much more comfortable mattress. Praise be to Jesus, the greatest provider EVER!! I was debating whether or not to go to church tonight; honestly the only reason I saw good enough to go (at first) was for the Welcome to Church Party, but I humbled myself and decided to go in order to receive from the spirit. And boy did God deliver!!! Not only did I get a confirmation through the worship, but it turned out that the one and only Robert Fergusson was presenting the Word!! I felt so refreshed after the service, and it got even better when I was invited to join the Welcome to Church party. So not only was I fed in the spirit, I was also fed in my physical body too! I had a gourmet Bagel Bite (sounds funny haha), a ham and cheese croissant sandwhich, some chocolate snacks, and to top it all off, I was reunited with an old and very missed friend: cheesecake. what a blessing =) So basically I got to eat for free today; AWESOME!!!!! Saving money and enjoying my day to the fullest. That's how it's done.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment