Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67: Music is my hobby

Today we started the morning with a lecture that was based on Colour Conference; it was so much fun, and it got us excited for what's in store this weekend. the rest of the morning involved our teams working on our performance songs; my group made great progress today. We finished the whole run-through of the song and it's sounding just great. This place is good at making you more and more passionate about music; I feel more encouraged to learn new things, and it's something they actually recommend. After the tutorial session, I got to work with Donny on an item (a.k.a. song special) that we might be playing on Sunday. WE pretty much have the song down, so it's all good. And the rest of the afternoon/evening was just enjoying the day. Tomorrow is gonna be long but very productive, so I'm more than stoked about it.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment