Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62: Exploration

Yesterday went quite well. For the most part. I went into the city mainly for a couple specific reasons, but I ended up just exploring. I took the ol' Flip camera out and just started recording random things I liked. I visited Paddie's Market to see if they had any potentially good deals on ties for later on in the year, but the shop was closed. Bummer. So I went back to Darling Harbour to have some lunch; very relaxing, indeed. Then I went to get a haircut; as usual with almost every time I've went to get my haircut, they cut it differently than how I wanted it. So, as usual, I have to look a bit ridiculous for a week or two. It makes me miss Veasna. Oh well, at least it was $10 and not $30, like they price it here in the apartment area. I did however, manage to make my contribution for the possible NLA movie. If it doesn't happen, at least it will be like a webisode or something. That pretty much was my day, so until next blog!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment