Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60: Just another amazing Monday

So today was quite productive. We started the morning off with a lecture on culture; what makes culture, how it changes with every generation, and how we should portray the same message with every generation. An excellent lecture, I'll say. My favorite part of the day was the band practice; we worked on the song for our first performance, and it went pretty well for our first time. I feel confidant that we'll do a good job. The other highlight was a prayer/worship meeting at a neighbor flat; it was incredible. Lots of praying, lots of encouraging words, and lots of joy filled the room for a good 3 hours, and I don't regret going in any way. Plus, I got to see an amazing piece of equipment: a Korg R3 synthesizer and vocoder. I gotta say I am impressed at how awesome that piece of machinery is; playing with it made me really want to get one, but we'll see(it's a bit pricey).Today was a blessing, like every other day; God's so good all the time. And all the time.... God is good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment