Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 423: Generally Specific

So God showed me something pretty cool today. It was mainly during the evening service message given by Joel A'Bell. He spoke on how God can be both general and specific with His directions; Joel used example from Jesus and Joseph and how there were directions given, but not directions that were specific enough to tell them what to do and where to go. Usually we tend to fill in the blanks with what we're used to, but obviously that wouldn't work; kinda made me think about how many times I tried to answer my own questions and got nowhere. Now that I think about it, I've asked so many times before for God to show me the way; but maybe He was giving me subtle signs and I wasn't reading them properly... but now I want to make sure it's not about finding answers for my sake, but rather letting God give me the answers when I'm ready to hear them. Overall, it was a great day; thank God for 3 day weekends.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment