Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 417: The Song In Us

I want to focus on a particular part of today. I was writing for the monologue part of my idea for an advertisement for the Box, and God gave me some great words. This is what I wrote:

The Word of God says, "Sing unto the Lord a new song; sing unto the Lord, all the earth."
What if we all did that?
What if we took our everyday words and crafted lyrics from a fresh perspective?
What if we created melodies and rhythms that could broaden the way we see and hear music?
What if we could write songs that would not only capture society's attention, but capture their heart as well?

Hopefully I can get the spirit of these words translated into film. It's amazing the kind of things that God implants in your mind when you ask Him for help.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment