Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 412: College Creative, Go!

Today was probably the best day so far. For one, I don't have class until 11 a.m. (which balances out the fact I get out at 5:15), so I could sleep in a little more. I got to show a few of my TV crew my progress on the advertisement, and so far every single reaction was more than positive; I've got some golden here =) Our classes today were Theology of Worship (which I totally love) and Musicianship 2 (which will probably grow on me as we get more involved musically). So far every class has been so much better than first year classes; I love how the courses are set up that way. It's like first year was oriented around being a team player while giving you practical ways of living a God-centered life. This year focuses more on being a team leader while empowering you with personal ways of living a God-centered life. Putting it all together is what makes the ultimate difference in how you do life; it's awesome. We actually got out of class almost a half hour early, which was perfect since I had a college creative meeting at 6. Basically, the college creative team is made up of students that specialize in a certain area of college/church life in Hillsong. As you would know, I am assisting with the video side of things, and the rest of the team is certainly among the best of the best. We had a 3 hour meeting, just throwing out ideas in preparation for the next two months; forward thinking as Relient K puts it. This meeting got me excited about this semester in a whole new way; if I had any doubt for this year, I'm pretty sure it's gone now.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment