Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 411: Let's Punch It.

Today was the first day of the rest of my life. Just kidding, it's only the first day of the rest of the semester. Chapel rehearsal was so much fun; sure there were the occasional slip-ups, but the ultimate highlight of the morning was filming the advertisement for TV. We've been planning this video for quite a while, and today we finally got to make it happen; it was an absolute success. What I have edited so far is looking amazing, and I can't wait to get this ready for college news. Our first class was Analyses with Matt Capper, where we're going to be learning what it takes to analyze and make great music. I'm excited for this class =) Chapel was awesome as usual; nothing much else to say. My last class was Pastoral Care with Catrina Henderson; I have a strong feeling this class will be a semester favorite. The rest of my day was focused on getting a few other video things done; I really got to see the kind of appreciation I ought to have more of for God blessing me with the abilities I have. Dad, sorry I never got into sports; but at least I have the arts!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment