Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 410: Videos on Valentine's Day

Today was literally all about videos. It started in the morning with me and Josh meeting with our former TV oversight Vanessa. She's been wanting to meet with us for a while to check how we've been doing with the whole TV thing; she even went as far as to make breakfast for us. We thanked her by washing the dishes; it was literally the least we could do. Right after the meeting, Josh headed to work, while I went back to my place to get some video work done. My mission was simple: upload the last of the Future of Forestry concert videos as well as my New Year's vacation video, start editing the Skillet concert videos, and put the video of Saturday's Valentine's mission on DVDs for Luke and Toast. How did I do? Well, I definitely finished the Future of Forestry videos and uploaded the vacation video too, but I didn't start on editing the Skillet videos; as for the DVDs, I'm in the process of getting the first one finished. I "celebrated" Valentine's Day by hanging out with Donny, Josh, and our friends Alexis and Kappa sharing pizza and discussing movies and television. It was fun! I have an early start to the day, so I will be going to sleep now, so good night!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment