Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 405: Small World, After All

Wednesday was simply time to relax a bit. I did a tiny bit of filming, which was cool (I pretty much have to get a lot of random footage for abstract videos I'll be putting together soon). In the evening, I managed to train one of the new students in how to be an events assistant; since my video responsibilities are priority, I really needed to step down from Powerhouse duty. I'm a bit relieved, to be honest. My new replacement is named Melissa, and it just so happens she's a former youth pastor at Jubilee church in San Jose; talk about a small world... she's very experienced in this whole thing, so I'm grateful for that. Life in college is getting both easier and harder at the same time. Go figure.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment