Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 422: Getting the Perfect Angles

Today was a filming day. A totally awesome filming day. It started a bit early for the sake of simply getting the project out of the way; I met with the guys involved at the church and then headed out to our location. We got in contact with a local barber about borrowing the outside of his shop for a video project in the name of Hillsong Men. We got four guys to play a barber shop quartet, and within a 30-35 minute period we finished all the filming. Now I just have to edit the video alongside Tommy, a new student that we've taken under our wing. Once the footage was transferred, I made it back to my place in time for the other film project. My friend Justin came by to be the lead for the advertisement of the Box, and it worked out perfectly; I edited the video in less than 10 minutes (completely normal when you've figured out how to use iMovie really well). I spent the rest of the afternoon working on a couple other videos, and before I knew it the evening arrived. I just finished watching the Others with Josh, Donny, and the other Josh from South Africa; it was very funny watching their reactions.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment