Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 398: Passing the Torch

Because of intensives, I get Mondays and Wednesdays off; I figured I could take advantage of this to just wind back and chill (literally due to the heat). The only thing that happened was that I was asked to help with Powerhouse again; just in case I didn't mention this at any point, I informed my superiors that I couldn't continue helping with Powerhouse this year because of my new responsibilities with college. However, my replacement needed training, so I pretty much had to save the events department this evening. Seeing all the new students visiting PH made me look back at how I came to find PH as not the place for me; I just couldn't find it personally enjoyable. I don't know what it was, but for me, I didn't enjoy being there. Serving there was much better, but I'm just relieved that I don't have to be there any more. Then again, they might need my training services next week...

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment