Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 415: The College News Animatic

Today was pretty much task-oriented. In the morning, I went to a nearby coffee place for the second time since I've been here (keep in mind that because I don't drink coffee I save a LOT of money) for a media meeting with a few of the guys. We took a good hour and a half just talking about ideas for Misterhood in the coming weeks, and it was a very exciting meeting. After the meeting, I had only one mission: to create the opening animation for college news. I started about 11:45 a.m. with a simple plan in mind, and for the most part it started well. As things would go with long projects, there were a few lazy periods of the afternoon; I stopped for things like lunch and mental breaks a little longer than I should have. After using well over 300 Post It notes, I made the animation video in just under 6 hours; cool part is the actual video is 8 seconds long! That's 2 seconds longer than the trial version, which is a good thing. I was very exhausted by the end, but it was worth it now that I have a finished product. Now I just have to film the rest of the advertisements and I should be ready to go. Tomorrow's an important day, so I'm going to sleep before I get caught up in editing!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment