Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 400: The New Guys

This morning with TV, we were a bit shorthanded. We had 5 people for a 9 person task, so we were a little worried about the situation. However, we got the surprise of new recruits; two of the new semester students, and a friend from my intake; it was my first time seriously training people, so it was interesting and fun. Intensives are just amazing still; I'm really looking forward to next week's. Chapel was intense; there were a couple technical difficulties in the studio, but our awesome team pulled it together to make it work. Right after chapel, I met with a few of the college creative "big guns" about plans for bringing more creative media into college life; let's just say I have a lot of work coming up very soon. In the evening, I got to help out with Wildlife TV; usually whenever I serve as a camera operator, I don a ninja outfit to blend in the darkness (as well as have some fun while it's happening). Sure, I got a lot of weird and humorous looks from people, but the fact of the matter is this is what youth is all about: being fun, creative, and giving the youth of Australia an awesome environment to encounter God. How can it get any better? Maybe some more ninjas would be cool...

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment