Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: A Pretty Good Start

February; here already?? Man, that was fast. I can't believe January is already over; it's been a very good year so far. I finally got to a comfortable level with my roommate, Tyson, which is great because now I'm sure we can have multiple sentence conversations now haha. It was a very socialite day, which I needed; so turns out it was Tyson's birthday, so he and 2 other girls that shared the birthday had a party in one of the neighbor buildings; and the way these people can party is kind of cool. We have quite a bit of wild characters in our group, and it's hilarious seeing guys coming up with dance/handshake maneuvers and feeling like they were the bomb; just hilarious. I was also reunited with my dear friend: Dr. Pepper. Man, did it taste good to have it again.

I also have to mention the extremely quick but relieving audition I had today. All I did was play the verse and chorus of Mighty To Save (in honor of P. Mike), and You'll Come (I ended up improving the whole song based on memory since I have never gotten the privilege to play it before), but my teacher thought I did pretty good. The only thing I have to do in excess is dive headfirst into Music Theory classes so I can learn to READ (which is good, because I would like to make Mrs. Morgan proud haha) but in God's name I can do it. And I really, really, REALLY am gonna start to work towards learning guitar. I want and need to get this in my brain, because I just really have the desire to learn. I just pray I can get it done.

Classes start tomorrow!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment