Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54: Return of the Blogger

So after a period of not having internet access, I am now back in action! It felt so weird not being able to check email every day or tweet or stuff like that; I'm sure my family was freaking out over my not answering them. But I'm here, so it's all good. Speaking of being here, the EP is coming along great; the only obstacle at this point is finding better ideas for the first couple songs I recorded. I got this idea for Love You Still, but since I had the song recorded, it's been difficult to re-record it to where it was AND add the new element. But in the name of Jesus I will get it done. Again. I just have 2 more songs left to record, and then it's final overviews before I can release it; AGH, SO EXCITED!!!! God has just been overflowing in blessings of wisdom and encouragement; I feel so refreshed right now. It's incredible how much you take in during a day with Hillsong. I had the wonderful experience of seeing my family via webcam today; nice to see they're all doing okay, despite my little mute Narnians getting a bit wider around the stomach area (they're starting to look like some sausage rolls I had for lunch some days ago heehee). My parents have missed me very much; I have missed them too. Then again, I've missed everyone. But it's good to be back!

As for my other music projects in the prayer stage, I am happy to report that I have final designs for their covers; My first objective is to get the Christmas EP finished before October. It's gonna be tough with the ideas I have going through my head, but I just have to be determined to get it done. The Moments That Mattered is still undergoing the song selection stage, but the cover I put together is giving me lots of inspiration. Can't wait to share it all with you!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment