Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34: Chill and Socialize

The morning was very much a drag; I'm to blame. I woke up a bit later than usual, and that made me very lazy. It wasn't until like 11 that I decided "I need to DO something!", so I had me some breakfast which was refreshing. I was then invited by my friend Anders (who is now confirmed as Norwegian, not Swedish) to go with him to the city. At first I was gonna say no, but out of personal motivation to not be a bum today, I agreed to go. So we did, and I got to meet 2 other guys. They are named Ben and Riley (whose names are ridiculously similar to a couple treasure hunters that went across famous, historical American cities to search for hidden antiquities and artifacts using clues hidden within some of our famous monuments.....), and they are extremely cool guys. Ben is a native Australian, and Riley is from Nashville, TN. I got to talk with them, and they're just awesome guys. Later on I got invited by Riley to go with him to a welcoming/birthday party for Jordan, who is starting this year just like most of us. The social interactions came in multiples this time, and I got to know a lot of people and get better acquainted with others I met earlier. Overall, it was a nice day off. I'm excited for tomorrow though; it's gonna rock. Wanna know why? Then wait until tomorrow's entry so I can give you good details.

Did I mention I'm gonna be part of worship at Hillsong yet?

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment