Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 42: One Step Further

So today was the last day of intensive classes, which means we're gonna follow a solid schedule the rest of the semester. We got to have some worship lectures with some of the leaders, which was great. We finished up the day with talking over how Hillsong Sunday services work and why they operate a specific way; these people think of EVERY last detail to make sure the church is strong. It's scary how organized and strategized this church is; yet it's SO cool. We finished with talking about service, the very quality we get to practice this year. The church is about serving people, because Jesus served and they want to follow His example. I've learned quite a bit so far, and I can't wait to apply it to wherever God takes me after these 2 years. Well, since I have been getting very insufficient amounts of sleep lately, I am going to make an early curtain close; keep trusting in God and His everlasting love friends; if He's blessed me in so many ways, that doesn't mean He can't do the same for you ;)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment