Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55: That Darn Phone..

So after a few weeks of continual frustration over the whole phone problem, I finally got one. It didn't work at ALL the way I hoped it would, but the matter is I have it. There was always another obstacle in the way, and I ended up with a kind of lame phone, but I'm not freaking out over that. The point is I have a phone so now I can communicate with the people I need to communicate with. I also got to see the Super Center and how conveniently close it is (there's even a Hungry Jack's across the street; YES.) There isn't much, BUT the JB HI-FI store is a definite plus. Tonight was Powerhouse again; Crishan (the City campus youth pastor) and his wife Danielle spoke about relationships, answering questions that were asked and stuff. Lots of good wisdom there. I also have progress with the assessments I have to work on, but I'm still not done. In Jesus' name, I will accomplish it. Tomorrow is Sisterhood ALRIGHT!!!! I hope I get a chance to serve as the water dispenser again; basically last time I took it upon myself to serve the ladies by getting the cups and filling it for them so they wouldn't have to. One small, anonymous service to make them feel significant and appreciated =) Well it's getting late and I need me some sleep; catcha later!!
God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment