Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 47: A Late Revelation

The majority of the day I feel isn't special enough to record; I felt like it was just a day thrown away. I didn't really accomplish anything, now that I think about it.. anyways, the evening went much better. Powerhouse, to me, is a nice midweek boost. I feel refreshed every time I leave, and I really hope it continues to have that effect on me. We talked on love again, this time focusing on loving others. The main speaker even quoted Avatar (which is kind of cool), when the main Smurfette's guru mom cut Jake from the bonds while the humans were destroying the big treehouse and said, "If you are one of us, help us." She encouraged us to love others, to stop and focus on the ones around us every now and then. We're just like everyone else, so it's our mission of love to love on them. All this Avatar talk makes me want to see the movie again.... darn...

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment