Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 41: What a Blessing!

I can't believe how amazing today was; it was just SO good. We had Sisterhood this morning, which is Hillsong's ministry just for women. Many of the women that attend don't come from good places, so to be treated with such respect and consideration makes them more open to what we have to share with them. My particular job was with logistics, which is basically all the setting up and breaking down of things in the reception area and auditorium. It was a cool experience, I'll say that. When that was done, we had a severe onslaught of intensive courses; it was lengthy, but we got a lot of great teaching. However, it didn't compare to what I just came back from; Erik invited me to join him and some people to go share the Gospel in Darling Harbour. That was the best thing that I could've chosen to do. We had a total blast seeing what God set in our minds to be watchful of actually appear in our midst; lots of prayer and encouragement. I love doing stuff like this; it reminds me of City Impact and everything they do. I wish you all could have seen the kind of things I got to experience tonight; I'm sure you would love it too. Tomorrow is our last day of intensives, and then it's regular schedule from here on until after Hillsong Conference!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment